Communicate your vision with compelling copy!
Web and print media Christian copywriting services for businesses and non-profits.
Welcome to Kay's Copy!
I am Kay Adkins, an author and trained copywriter, writing especially for the Christian self-help, Christian non-profit, and small business sectors.
I work very hard to understand your organization, your goals, your prospects, and your customers.
By knowing "you," I can communicate your exact message using the precise words and voice that will reach the hearts of your prospects, and compel them to convert to clients or donors.
I look forward to an opportunity to demonstrate my commitment to your cause, and my skills to reach your prospects.
For your success, Kay Adkins
What others say:
"Great work that exceeded my expectations."
Rex T., Upwork Client
"Your copy is always so clean, that you are my pick!"
Tammi L., Associate News Editor for a monthly Christian publication
"God has certainly given you a gift with words."
Scott B., Christian Non-profit Organization Director
"Kay's work was extremely high quality. . .would work with again." Dave E., Upwork Client
7 Ways Trained Copywriters can
Boost Your Traffic and Clientele:
1. Research: Trained copywriters research your company, your competitors, your product or service, and your prospects before proceeding with a writing plan.
2. More Engaging Headlines: Copywriters practice proven marketing techniques to develop captivating headlines (if your headline doesn't grab attention, the rest of your copy is not likely to be read).
3. Storytelling: Stories move prospects. Copywriters skillfully tell stories that help your prospect visualize how their lives can change too.
4. Advertising opportunities: Copywriters are familiar with at least 20 in-roads to your prospect's attention--some of them practically free!
5. Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Copywriters know how to discover key words for your online copy, and how to optimize their usage in your content, increasing the chances that your prospect will find you in a browser search.
6. Keeping the traffic coming: Copywriters can develop more effective 'campaigns'. Once your prospect is a customer, keep them coming back!
7. Less time, greater effectiveness. Working with a copywriter can save you valuable time, AND deliver more effective advertising copy.
AWAI verified in:
"I will stand my watch, and set myself on the rampart and watch to see what He will say to me, and what I will answer when I am corrected. Then the Lord answered me and said, 'Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it.'"